The Health and Well-Being of Our Community Is Our Top Priority
These last few weeks have been trying for all of us. Many are stressed and nervous about what the future holds. Bow Street Market has been working diligently to provide fresh food to feed families in a safe and healthy manner. We are committed to the community and will try to remain open as long as possible to provide the needed essentials to as many customers as possible.
In an abundance of caution for your health and safety, we will be initiating the following changes:
We need your help too! Please Shop Responsibly.
- If you are sick: stay home, seek a friend, family member or neighbor to shop for you.
- No groups: only one shopper per family
- Be Fast: have a list & limit your trip to 15 minutes
- 6 feet: be respectful & keep the recommended distance
- Be prepared to wait in queue
- Shop online: shopbow2go.com
- Curbside pickup: If you are 60+, at risk, struggling without technology, or need special accommodation email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect the in-store limits, rain check, and return policies
- Keep your recyclable bags and returnables at home
- Refrain from calling to check stock levels of in-demand products
- Practice safe hygiene and food safety measures at home
Thank you for your kindness and patience to our team and to each other. We are grateful for the heroic efforts of our entire Bow Street family — our team, our local vendors, and our suppliers. These incredible individuals go above-and-beyond every day to ensure our community is taken care of and we all owe them a great deal of thanks!
Adam & Sheila Nappi